Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Well, What Do You Know....


My dad is visiting and I consider him expert in all things.

Ava marched him down to the pond this morning, to see the "otter" (what I called a beaver) and what my dad thought was a muskrat.

A couple of hours later, we walked the 40 yards back down to the pond to say hi to the otter/beaver/muskrat...and as we watched the thing dart to and fro, I could see the wheels turning in my expert dad's head.

"Hmmm..." he said, "it's definitely not a beaver" (Darn) "...and it looks too big to be a muskrat."

After a second, he looked at me and said, "Otter, maybe?"

That little Ava was right all along. We laughed all the way home.

::
Splurge:
Finally, someone else's splurge to report: Pete bought a Led Zeppelin CD from this site for $7.

1 comment:

LobotoME said...

Way to go AVA!

Have a fun visit with your dad!

J :)