Pages

Monday, January 7, 2008

Share Your Tips

Check out the information-swap that new-to-me Steph Modo is coordinating!

By signing up, you'll trade your organizing strategies and gain some others!

The Top Three Areas I Need Help Organizing:
  • My MIND and its priorities. I have so many things that I'm staying on top of and thinking about staying on top of that I give short shrift to most of them! I need to find a way to organize my thinking so that I give due diligence to thoughts and plans that are important to my family, my values, and me...and can see I am making progress toward them. (Do you think there's a strategy for this?)
  • My TIME. Related to the Mind need, above. I've gotten way better at this since using my OrganizeME planner from LobotoME, so I'll really be on track once I get MIND situated.
  • My DESK: I've got most everything I need at an arms length, but I also have lots of paper (ugh) and record keeping for my business. My husband is great at keeping the file cabinet organized...but I'd love to hear about the tricks and products that others can't live without to keep their life clean and simple!
A Kozy Splurge:

I rediscovered Kozy Shack Rice Pudding this weekend. The 1/2 cup serving size is (surprisingly) almost an over-size...and it's got protein, reasonably low sugar count, no fat, and all natural ingredients. YUM.

1 comment:

LobotoME said...

try a master to do list online - include personal, business, house to do's...and then transfer some of those items into time slots into your momME planner each week.

for desk organizing...you can't beat the products at www.seejanework.com

J :)