Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cheat Sheets and Clean Sheets

I was pretty excited by this find today, a Periodic Table of Cleaning. It's amazing how motivating (and freeing????) rules and a little direction can be. Kind of makes me miss the days of Dr. Pelosi and chemistry!

::

In step with the spend thrift approach to life I'm taking these days, this article gives some tips on where to look for little savings everywhere from groceries to mortgages.

::

Splurge-and-Seek

One hour of uninterrupted time on the floor playing peek-a-boo and "find me" with my favorite little girl.






2 comments:

LobotoME said...

if there is one thing I don't miss about Norwich High it is Dr. Pelosi's chemistry class..she scared me!

J :)

LobotoME said...

That's a great article too -
I have been trying to spend less too...in fact, I just went to the LIBRARY for the first time since college instead of the bookstore...6 books at the library = Free; the same 6 books at the bookstore = $145.

J :)