Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

a little bit of everything


I am so excited about this new website that I found, I'm going to keep this post short so that you can spend your time checking it out.

TasteBook.com combines two of my favorite things: books and food; and another thing that I admire but am still working to achieve: organization.

A glimpse:
  • An easy way to organize and display all of your favorite recipes (including those you're sure to find at TasteBook)
  • Personalization that makes it the perfect GIFT (timely!), the perfect CHRONICLE (legacy!), and the perfect SENTIMENT (a little bit of you!)
I prefer handmade efforts and artifacts, but this product will more than do in a pinch. It's definitely worth a look--and even if you don't buy, you'll have fun designing and delighting in all the options--taste, sight, and touch alike!

::

I've been meaning to post a yoga update for a bit (because I know you're just so interested in my progress): I am pretty much a proficient headstander. On demand. Give me carpet, give me a yoga mat, give me grass--I'll give you a wall-free headstand. Really. I don't know what that has to do with stretching but I can do it. I swear.

And if I can do that, then the rest of you can pretty much do anything. So pick it...whatever you want to do and with little steps and a little sweat, you'll be doing it in no time. I promise.

::

Splurge-not, waste-not:

Charity Navigator has posted its highest and lowest rated charities making it easy to give--and guaranteeing that others will get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog esp this one - That paper chain seemed sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

long when we were kids - I felt like Christmas would never come - such a long ways away - Now I feel like i need to put the brakes on b/c everything is happening so fast.
Reading this blog brought me a big smile and remebering Christmas Eve when we slept together and were so excited we couldn't stand it ! :) Give Ava a kiss and hug from Aunt MAggie - Congrats on the headstand!!