Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A New Candidate

My parents called today to see how we were doing. They live in New York and were getting ready to go vote in the primary election. They asked Ava who she was going to vote for and without hesitation she replied, "Santa Claus."

He'd be my pick, too.

::

Super Splurge Tuesday

I picked up some Mint Hot Chocolate at Trader Joe's. I'm not feeling real well still, so I don't know that I'll splurge on it tonight, but I am comforted to know that I could if I wanted to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maureen,

I hope you feel better soon. Between my staff, the kids I work with and my college students all being sick I am sure to catch something soon. I hate cold season.

I raced after class to get to the voting place before it closed just so I could vote today too. Tell Ava she's on to something with Santa Claus.

Kristin

LobotoME said...

I hope you feel better soon too.

and tell Ava that bama rhymes with mama. that's what samme calls obama ...bama mama. it is pretty cute even if you are a republican! :)