Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blogger

If you're anything like me, technology and all that it affords is just one big black hole: you're not sure what goes into it and you have know idea what can come out of it.

Well, I am here to tell you that if you are at all interested in tinkering around in blog land, it's seriously simple. Google (big surprise) makes it very easy to set up and maintain a blog. Just visit www.blogger.com and follow the ultra-intuitive prompts.

You can keep it private or you can share it with the world. I had planned to keep mine private...

::

Weekend Splurging

Lots of splurges to report:

1. A GREAT movie on Friday night. I mean TERRIFIC. If you don't know what it's about, don't find out (I had no idea). Just go.

2. Mexican food afterwards.

3. A new 8-inch skillet with my 20 percent off coupon to Bed, Bath, and Beyond

4. A carrot raisin muffin for breakfast from our new coffee shop

5. A swim at the pool later today with the little one and the big guy

2 comments:

LobotoME said...

sounds like a great weekend! i LOVE LOVE LOVE juno - i am doing a JUNO giveaway this week on my blog, so stay tuned!

J :)

Anonymous said...

I have been looking forward to seeing Juno- glad to hear that you liked it

Julie