Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Daylight delight

In November, when daylight savings started, I wrote about what I would do with my extra hour; since losing an hour makes it difficult to add anything new, here's what I'm going to do instead...

Normally, I am a morning runner. I get up and out the door while the stars are still out. But tonight in honor of extra long light, I'm going to meet up with my friend E and enjoy a run at day's other end. I like this idea so much, it just might become tradition.

::

Splurging:
With my favorite religious holiday, Easter, right around the corner, we've been splurging in little extras around the house that have more to do with giving than taking...

like giving thanks every night before we eat dinner.


It is a great way to slow down a bit after a busy day and look around the table or inside your heart for all the things about life you love.

And one more dinner scene:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maureen,

I like the idea of how you changed your running routine. How did it go? When the weather is warmer I like to take walks at night b/c there is something really nice about exercising at the end of the day when the sun is almost setting.

I enjoying having "dinner" with Ava as well. I like my chili and corn bread just as much as she does and I even had some last week.

Kristin

LobotoME said...

oh my god - she is so cute saying the grace! precious!

and my watchful eye couldn't help but notice the great RED bag in the background! :)

LobotoME said...

hi maureen - how are your goals coming? http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dfbh8qq2_42cxqcftp4

just thought i'd touch base & see!

xo, J :)

Lou-ra said...

Ha!!!! "Thank you Daddy." So cute...I can't wait to shower her with kisses on Saturday (I will shower you too Mo:)