Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Making It Her Own

If you watch American Idol, then you know the judges often tell the contestants to make the songs "their own." Which, I never really understood. Until last night.


Here is my darling Anna making the song Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton totally her own.


Note: She usually sings it all on her own, without us having to prompt a verse...but I think having us do it for this edition was part of her "own-ness".


Credit: Thank you blueberry pancakes for providing hair and makeup 





Lyrics (Where Anna Starts):


...that you just don't realize how 
much I love you.


We go to a party 
And everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady
Who's walkin around with me
And then she asks me
Do you feel alright
And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight" 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Anna!!!! I loved every second of it and you sure did make it your own. I will have to see if I can own the blueberry pancake look but not sure if it'll look as nice on me as it does on you. Love, Kristin