Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

tid bits

We're up to our ears in infection around here...I thought 14 months of breast feeding was supposed to get us off the hook for those.

Still, sleepless nights (and days) and unprovoked fears haven't stopped this little one from exercising her imagination.

Scene: On the phone with her daddy, who is at work

Little One: Daddy, you forgot your belt today.

Daddy: Shoot. How am I going to keep my pants from falling down?

(Mommy's thinking to herself about what Little One might say: tape measure, tape, something obvious in a not-so-obvious way)

Little One: I think you need to find someone else to put in there with you. That will keep them up.

::

Hope 2009 is off to a great, sleep-filled start.

::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maureen,

I sure hope the little one feels better soon. There is a fair share of germs being shared up my way as well and I doing my best to stay away from them. Maybe the below zero temperatures will kill the germs and make these very chilly days and nights have a positive side.

Kristin