Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Gulp

I'm still alive and everyone is okay.

Actually, I've been working on a new project for work, which is exciting AND...remember that writing course I splurged about a while back? Well, it's started and it's intense.

But I promise I'll be back soon. In fact, in all this overload I've even started fleshing out a running blog...but one that's geared toward women and especially mom's.

And as soon as I publish this post, I'm going to re-read this earlier post. Because there I go again, opening my mouth.

So stay tuned.

Splurge-less

We have not been splurging one bit. But as the weather gets cooler and I grow more tired, I can't help but daydream about this little ensemble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear more about your new project for work, your intense writing course, and your running blog!! Love, Kristin