Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

an itch to scratch

Scene: Dinner table, Ava is finished and has started to scratch her head.

Daddy: Do you have a scratch?

Ava: Yes, but I itched it back with all the other itches.

::

Cool, fall weather today. I think I'll make pumpkin bread.

::

Splurge-time:

A new container for my flour (1/2 the price at the store where you're only required to buy one).I was tired of only being able to fit a 1/2 cup scoop in the jar I had. Nothing that I bake ever requires just a 1/2 cup of flour, so I decided to make things a little bit easier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new container you purchased Maureen! I have been thinking of getting some for my baking items and to store cereal and other items in my pantry. Kristin

LobotoME said...

have i told you that i have MISSED your daily musings...

xo, jenny